Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerby's BMD Application

5 posters

Go down

Vote (You can always post a reply, I'm just giving you a simpler way, remember to say why you voted in a reply).

Gerby's BMD Application I_vote_lcap57%Gerby's BMD Application I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Gerby's BMD Application I_vote_lcap14%Gerby's BMD Application I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Gerby's BMD Application I_vote_lcap0%Gerby's BMD Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Gerby's BMD Application I_vote_lcap29%Gerby's BMD Application I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Gerby's BMD Application I_vote_lcap0%Gerby's BMD Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Gerby's BMD Application Empty Gerby's BMD Application

Post by Gerby! Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Steam Name: [SN-A]Gerby!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52269753

Steam URL: Still not allowed all dem external links.

Why do you want BMD flags?: To expand upon RP; to add as much as possible, and help the server. I believe by giving me BMD flags, I could not only bring experience as a rebel, and a Black Market Dealer, but skills too. I am also a trustworthy person, and would not abuse the fact that I can spawn things. I would also always make sure I have an IC way of acquiring things, and never ass-pull an item for my benefit, or someone else's.

Backstory(List how they got black market supply line):

Shawn 'Mirage' Lavelle

New Jersey, 1983, March Sixteenth, “A legend” was born: His name, Shawn Lavelle, a born rebel. His parents… Not so legendary, his mother went into shock for six months when Shawn was six years old, leaving him and his older brother James to fend for themselves, she went into shock after a tragic mine accident left their father dead, and the other twenty miners that were with him. Shawn can remember hearing the blast all the way from their home when the mine collapsed, it was so loud. He screamed, and screamed, wondering what that blast could have been, until a day after, when he realized it was the blast that marked his father’s tragic end. His mother wouldn’t, or couldn’t, he still doesn’t know, say a single word, move a single muscle, even her toes. His older brother fed her, keeping her alive… Just barely alive. James made daily food runs as Shawn stayed, making sure mother didn’t come out of shock, and she didn’t, for six months, It seemed like the longest six months of Shawn’s miserable life. Until she finally came out. She had almost completely forgotten about the accident, about the fact that Shawn and James were left to fend for themselves. From there on, Shawn hated his mother, rarely talked to her, he knew she could’ve came out whenever she wanted to, but James was in denial, still kissing up to her. They kept a strict “Talk when we NEED to talk” relationship, they kept quiet, Shawn usually playing outside, playing video games, being over at friends’ houses, etc. and avoiding her, she usually “loving” James, cooking dinner, etc.

Shawn started school late, he didn’t go to school until he was seven years old, nobody really knows how, he just did. He started off in grade two, learning to read and write, he was the “special” kid in the class, the teacher favored him, and he liked this as his mother never did, in fact he enjoyed being the “good” kid for once. He made lots of friends, and actually had a pretty good life other than him and his mother’s relationship. He loved war videogames, even as a seven year old child, he played “Call of Duty” and other war titles, he was just interested in the war and the military, he could play them for all day long.

After coming up to par with reading and writing, math etc, even after starting school late, he began to be “rebellious” breaking rules at school (Mostly just hands off policy, and don’t talk when the teacher is talking, as he was seven years old), he continued to do this, even after getting suspended… Twice… He stopped being the “goody two shoes” he was before, even the teachers had stopped marking him as the “special” kid in class, as he wasn’t the kid who started school late, and everyone made fun of because he wasn’t smart, now he was very smart, but still rebellious. This is when life went downhill for Shawn.

He turned 8, still had his rebellious ways, nothing really changed, except the fact that he was now in grade 3, once again he turned 9, nothing really changed except the fact that he was in grade 4, and for the last time, he turned 10, nothing really changed except the fact he was in grade 5, throughout all these years he was almost exactly the same, except growing and stuff that is natural, but his personality, exact. He became a very good writer, a very mature person, and a responsible person, but he never showed it in public, he wasn’t shy, he just didn’t want to be labeled as “the good kid” he knew he had it in him, and his brother knew he had it in him, his brother trying to encourage him to show it, him shrugging it off, but never once in his life did he show it. Finally, he turned 11, getting into grade 6, this was a turning point in his life, he had to decide whether or not to stay a rebel, or become “the good kid”, of course he did not, he started to hang out with “the bad kids”, drinking energy drinks, he even smoked his first cigarette at 11 years old, but throughout all this, keeping his marks up to par, the kid was a genius, but as I said, never ever wanting to show it. All the comments came on his report cards like this “A very smart kid, but a terrible role model, and very immature.” And of course his mother always hated it, getting that same comment over, and over, and over again, bursting into one of her normal rages that she goes into with him, and only him, as once again, he just shrugged it off, not saying anything, he was a very mysterious kid, he could get completely shit on, and just shrug it off, like someone just put a feather on his shoulder, nobody knew how he did it. Possibly the fact his father died, he learned to keep all his anger balled up inside, but eventually he knew he’d have to let it all out.

He turned 16, he began to start drinking, and smoking, and he even did his fair share of drugs. But this was where all his anger got let out, he could no longer just shrug something off, if you insulted him, you’d have a broken nose, simple as that. He had learned lots of fighting techniques, whether it be he looked them up on the internet, learned them from the street, or even seen them on T.V., he proceeded to use them, many times. He no longer had good grades, even though he was still very capable, he couldn’t even stand to have them anymore, in fact, he just sat at school, not even listening to the teacher. The only class he somewhat listened to was PE, reason being, he was able to learn even more cheap tricks to use when he fought.

He turned 17, he dropped straight out of school, no matter what his mother said, got his driver’s license, and made good use of it, driving as far away from home as he possibly could, usually staying over at friends’ houses for weeks. He continued to despise his mother, he still hated her for what she had done when he was 6, he would never forget that, and he had good reason, they had almost died, they didn’t have enough money to live, and came, oh so close to starving, almost everything he did was because he wanted his mother to hate him too, and she did, but he continued doing this stuff, he never did what anyone told him, a born rebel.

He turned 18, immediately moving out, to a very small apartment, it was complete shit, filled with a fridge, a sofa, and a bed. The rest of the stuff was from his old house, his T.V., and his computer was about it, he didn’t even get a WiFi connection in the damn place from 12:00 AM to 6:00 PM, but he used those few hours very wisely, making his resume for any job, he had almost no money at the time, and his mother paid rent for him. He finally submitted his resume to 4 different locations, and 1 finally accepted him, Walmart, he worked there for the next year and a half happily, earning just enough money for bare essentials, and rent. He knew he couldn’t live like this much longer.

At age 19, he submitted an application to join the police force, which was blatantly denied later, judging by his terrible past. Shawn was devastated, but he kept on pushing forward. Years later, after scraping by all this time, he was 23, and somehow, life had become good for him. He had finally became somewhat successful, working at Sony Entertainment, and going hunting every now and then (Hunting bringing obvious benefits to someone aspiring to become a Black Market Dealer.). He had a wife, Sophia, and two lovely children, James and Rachel. Life became good for him, and he tried to forget all the terrible nightmares that still haunt his sleep.

Like in all stories, just as life was getting good... Something bad happens. The Combine attack...

Shawn freaked the fuck out, seeing the portals opening, and the giant ships coming in. He was too afraid to fight, to help defend his country. His Earth. His home. He watched from his balcony as the loads of people are destroyed by the likes of weapons he's never even heard the name of before.

The house split in half. The kids on one side, him on the other as it fell to the ground with a deafening CRASH. There was screaming, commotion, and gunfire. Lots of gunfire. The kids and Sophia fell onto the road, and he fell into his backyard area. He screamed for them to run, but it seemed Sophia had been knocked unconscious, and the poor two-year-old girl and boy were trying to drag her body away, when it happened. Bullet rained around them from gunships Shawn had never even heard of, when suddenly, all that remained was his desire to kill. His desire to destroy these beings that had killed his wife, son, and daughter, and to aid anyone who wants to do that too.

In his panic, he tripped over some rubble to his home, hitting his head on a large rock and knocking himself out. He woke up in City Eighteen, remembering everything, as he slowly walked into the plaza. There was large TV's there, with Breen's face on them, "Welcome, welcome!" He beamed, "New arrivals, welcome. If you're wondering where you are, why this is City Eighteen. Home of----" The speakers suddenly shut off, the TV aswell, when Breen's face was replaced with the image of someone whom seemed to be of English descent, and was quite a young fellow, "Citizens of City Eighteen! I am Phantom, your rebel leader. Any citizens wishing to join us, and destroy those bastards that aided in the defeat of our Earth, are to report to..." He stopped, looking over his shoulder as a woman came up behind him, "Sir... It seems we have a problem..." That problem was Shawn, knocking on the doors of the area he was broadcasting from. The English man opened them, welcoming him in, "What's your name, young recruit?" He had said after a while of getting acquainted, "Shawn... Shawn Lavelle," Shawn had replied. The man nodded, and extended a hand to shake. Shawn accepted the handshake. "Welcome... To the Resistance!" The man beamed. Shawn had wondered why they were welcoming him in within less than two hours of speaking with eachother.

Shawn decided to go along. The rebels had warned him of supply trains that would come in every now and then, which supposedly were bearing transferred "Citizens" which were actual rebels, carrying some supplies. They were told of the location of his shop, and directed to go there, and drop off their supplies (IC'ly, these shipments arrive once a week, which is OOC'ly once a day.) The "Citizens" would flood into his shop on this special day, and give him the supplies.

Within the next three weeks, they became suspicous of these citizens rushing into the slums, and transferred Shawn, accompanied by a few other rebels who re-routed the supply runs to this city, and told Shawn to connect to the Resistance of City Seventeen, and begin to supply them.

Thanks for reading my application, I hope you enjoyed. See you server-side.

-Gerby!

Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gerby's BMD Application Empty Re: Gerby's BMD Application

Post by Gerby! Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Keep in mind I will NEVER, EVER vote for myself on the poll.
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Love the back story, how you explain it from beginning to end is something I don't see regularly.
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Oryx wrote:Love the back story, how you explain it from beginning to end is something I don't see regularly.

Thank you! I'm hoping to RP with you sometime soon, from your CCA application, I made out that you're a great RPer.
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Jesus man....... +support all the way. That app made me aroused. xD

L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:19 pm

L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger wrote:Jesus man....... +support all the way. That app made me aroused. xD

T.M.I. LOL. Just kidding. I'd like to know when you're aroused every time you are... /me licks his lips. LOL Just kidding. Thanks for the feedback!
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeath1255 Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:06 am

I Like it! Very Happy

MrDeath1255

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac~ Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:51 am

Major +Support! Obviously knows how to be BmD, his backstory is heavily detailed, amazing, starting from beginning to end, I've never made a backstory to beat his.. yet.. Wink
Isaac~
Isaac~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down