Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biolaser's Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Biolaser's Admin Application Empty Biolaser's Admin Application

Post by Biolaser Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Name: Biolaser

Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:6132152

Server: HL2RP (IP: 64.94.101.174:27035)

Benefits of adding you:
I am a long time veteran of Half Life 2 RP and therefore I have a lot of experience with it. I understand the commands as well as the rules and systems to abide by. I feel that if I was given administrator privileges I would better be able to serve this community in many ways. I can deal with situations that arise when players break the rules as well as deal with certain RP situations. I have a lot of experience in administrate positions on a variety of games and servers so I feel I would be a great candidate for this position. Thank you for your consideration.

-Biolaser
Biolaser
Biolaser

Back to top Go down

Biolaser's Admin Application Empty Re: Biolaser's Admin Application

Post by Gerby! Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:18 pm

-Neutral. I am neutral, not because I don't like the application, but because, I really don't know if we need more admins. I mean, this is obviously up to 5ym5/Xeviax if you get accepted or not. Believe me, I liked the app, and I believe you are qualified for the job, but right now, we maintain a steady playerbase, and not a playerbase of Twenty-Thirty some people. Therefore, I do not believe we need more admins, especially as all the admins are quite active. But as I said, I am obviously leaving it up to 5ym5/Xeviax whether or not you get accepted, not only because I don't have the power to accept someone, but also because I really don't know how many admins they want.

Thanks for understanding,
-Gerby!
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Biolaser's Admin Application Empty Re: Biolaser's Admin Application

Post by Cag Sharpet Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:13 pm

Gerby! wrote:-Neutral. I am obviously leaving it up to 5ym5/Xeviax
Thanks for understanding,
-Gerby!

What? Do I not matter or something?