Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L!ghtn!ng_Tr!gger - Adminz app

2 posters

Go down

L!ghtn!ng_Tr!gger - Adminz app  Empty L!ghtn!ng_Tr!gger - Adminz app

Post by L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Name: Dakota

Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:36050460

Server: I've been playing on it for quite some time now. 

Benefits of adding you:

#1: I am extremely experienced in RP (RP'ing since 2010) and I get a shit load of compliments from my friends of how good I can RP at my age. I've been told i'm extremely good and I believe I know how to separate a minge from a RP'er.

#2: I have been a admin on a few other servers aswell as NwG a HL2RP server, SN, another HL2RP server, and a Minecraft server. With experience comes knowledge and like Gerby, I am experienced with the Physical Gun and it's properties although not so experienced with the tool gun i'm sure I could learn quickly.

#3: I am active on the server considering I lead the rebellion with Gerby. I have a working mic, TS and Skype.

#4: I have been RP'ing since 2010, so I have full understanding of all RP terms/slang. /me's, /it's, everything. 

#5: I can help maintain the server's population and help keep RP fresh with /events, (with higher ranking's permission, of course!) I can also help with keeping the server minge free and help incoming Dark RP players learn the ways of HL2RP. As I am told to be a good teacher.

Sooo that's my app. It's my first adminz app so don't get bitchy if I mess something up. :3

L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger

Back to top Go down

L!ghtn!ng_Tr!gger - Adminz app  Empty Re: L!ghtn!ng_Tr!gger - Adminz app

Post by Gerby! Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:33 pm

+Support - I not only trust you, having been friends with you for a while, but like your application. And, we are still low on admins. Plus, you have experience, and I've been an admin with you on most of the servers you were, and I've seen you don't abuse it. Also, I know you love this server, and wouldn't mess it up. Just make sure, as a low-ranking admin/operator, to get permission from a higher-ranking admin before permanently banning someone, and/or doing events. Kicking, or a small temp-ban is fine without permission, but anyway... I'm elaborating on this too much, the simple thing is: +Support
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Accepted - For all the same reasons I accepted Skittles. Ask an SA to give you your rank! Welcome to the team.
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down