King Death's OTA App

Go down

King Death's OTA App

Post by MrDeath1255 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:48 am

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:51391669
Steam Name:氏 King Death 死
Steam URL: an't post it for 7-days. will later
Previous experience with faction:None as a OTA but i was an MPF apex 03 so i know some it was also on another server..
HL2RP Server Playtime: Well now i'v been here for 4-5 days.
I agree not to ask administrators or above to check or view my application.
I understand Overwatch are not robots. I agree all of the above

Regarding role play with the Overwatch Transhuman Arm
What you think we expect you to do and how you should behave whilst utilizing this faction:I am to Act like a Soldier of the CCA with Loyalty Only too the Union and Commanding officers, And i am expected to be the best of the best and never fail and NEVER show fear or sadness.

How you believe we expect you to behave whilst using this faction:To be mature and never break character while role-playing as a OTA unit.

Provide an example between an OTA unit and a loyalist:An OTA unit stands guard around the nexus as a loyalist walks up too him and asks Loyalist:"Hey i need too speak with the Administrator",The OTA blankly stares at the citizen under his mask and pushes the citizen back "Move away citizen your not aloud inside the nexus." Loyalist:"But its really important!" The OTA still doesn't let him pass Loyalist:"Let me in you worthless piece of shi-" The OTA unit had then used the butt of his gun smashing it into the citizen head breaking his jaw "When i saw your not aloud in that means you're not aloud in.." The OTA then calls in a X-ray to help the citizen

Provide an example between an OTA unit and a Patrol-03:In the nexus an OTA unit stands around waiting for his next mission as a Patrol-03 comes up too him and tries to ask a question the OTA unit ignores him and looks at the 03 "What.." The OTA says darkly as the Patrol unit asks him about what he does, The OTA gives him a quick example and then looks at the patrol unit "Now go patrol." The 03 didn't leave and then OTA then pushed him to the ground "I said go patrol!" he yells at the Unit and he runs off to do that and the OTA laughs.

Provide an example between a squadron of OTA (4) and a group of heavily armed rebels (6):A judgment waiver goes into affect and the siren goes off,As four OTA Unit's exit the nexus and start searching around,They search everywhere coming across a lone man trying too hide in the garbage can before he can even get into it he is massacred by a hail storm of dark-matter rounds and they start scouting the area more looking for the area they are supposed to find and keep looking around every corner, Soon the OTA unit's reach the supposed location of the Anti-citizen's location,They hear footstep's upstairs and the Leader OTA does a motion too tell them too be quiet as they get too the door they hear the noise coming from. The OTA then stack on the wall as the Prep the charge onto the door "Inject!" the door breaching then blows the locks off as the OTA then kicks the door down as the first point man goes in and opens fire on one of the rebels in site,The rebel falls down dead as the OTA Point man turns around his head is blown off by a rebel with a shotgun,The second point man comes in attacking the Shot gunner rebel using the butt of his rifle to break his skull as The Breacher walks in and opens fire on the rebel trying to take out the second point man,The third rebel charges at the Breacher stabbing a knife into his chest but is quickly taken down by a 357. Revolver round fired from the high ranking OTA leader,As this happens the last remaining rebels stand up dropping there weapons as the High ranking OTA looks at them and chuckles and raising his Revolver up at them and execute's them both with a 357. round too both of there heads, "Cleaned..." The OTA unit says as they call in an X-ray too clean the mess up.  

Provide an example between a squadron of OTA (6) and a group of free vortigaunts (4):Six OTA unit's get dropped off from their drop ship too the location of the Vortigaunts and turn there flash lights on and go into the tunnels and look around OTA 1:"Be on your feet men they could be anywhere..." the OTA unit say's as he is then blasted into the wall by a green flashing light the OTA unit's then aim their weapons and see a vort and open fire on it soon it falls down dead onto the ground and the OTA squadron keep searching around and try to make sure no one is still here but then another green light heads towards OTA 2 and she is blasted into a wall with a huge dent in her armor and her bio-signal goes off the OTA unit's then open fire at the vort and end up wounded it. They follow the blood trail and it leads up too a camp fire with two other vorts, OTA 3:Alright men where there's only four of us left and three of them." the OTA unit speaks as they slowly sneak up too the vorts, The Remaing OTA unit's start sneaking going from cover to cover trying to see if they can get a good shot on the vorts. One of the OTA gets his sights set on the Grand elder and gets ready to fire as the  Other OTA unit's go into another postion and aim at the wounded vort and the other one ,But The vorts end up seeing them and blast one of the Unit's into the wall and the OTA unit's open fire killing the Vort who was wounded,But Two OTA's get blasted into the wall falling down dead and the Last OTA unit is left alone too fight them. "You fucking vorts!" he screams as he pulls out his revolver and shoots a round into one of the vorts head as he is then blasted into a wall by his power Vort:"Well i guess I'm the last one..." the vort then walks off and starts too clean up the mess

Provide an example between a Overwatch unit and a PVC: An OTA Unit walks around with the PVC and walks around in the nexus "Alright i want too take a bit of a walk downtown your going too protect me got that?" The OTA nods as they soon exit the elevator and walk around the nexus soon leaving it and walking outside soon they walk into the slums but the PvC doesn't seem too like this area very well and he is about too say something as a bullet then goes through his chest and the OTA quickly picks up the PvC taking him too cover too take care of his wounds as he calls in for backup. The OTA takes out his ar2 rifle and starts shooting at where the shots had came from,One rebel fell from the rooftops dead with many bullet holes in his chest and one in his head and the OTA looked at the rooftops not seeing anyone else he walked over too the PvC and noticed he was dead, "The PvC is dead the rebel has been taken care of however." he radio's in and is ordered to return back to the Nexus.

Your character's back story, including the reason and method in which they ended up in the Overwatch: Year: 2013 - In a small cottage in the woods. A man a hardworking hunter had sign up to become a soldier in the army soon he was shipped off to a military base learning the basic's of what he had to do a few weeks later he got his first promotion and felt good about so he decided to work as hard as he could to make things right, Soon after listening to his orders from the general he was soon the second highest ranked man in the camp, Year: 2014 -  It had been a complete year since he was away from home he wondered what his wife and children were doing he thought about visiting them, But then he heard the alarms go off and saw some sort of strange Space craft flying through the air and it started to attack everyone in the military base. He rushed forward to the turrent gun and started to open fire at the ship but it soon blasted him onto the ground the last thing he saw before walking up was some sort of strange creature picking him up and then darkness. He soon awoke to shock as he saw these things doing strange things to him they had replaced his limbs with augmented limbs and he screamed in agony as he felt some strange pain they started to do something to his brain and he started to become mindless, Soon after a while he remembered nothing of his past and he was now like the rest of them a mindless slave in the army.

Additional relevant information:Well maybe this is more information for him but well i hope this is a good app also you do need more of them so yeah

Last edited by MrDeath1255 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed grammar Issue's maybe...Made it longer. made more longer with PvC ,Vorts and high armed rebels made another one longer.)

MrDeath1255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: King Death's OTA App

Post by Gerby! on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:26 am

PENDING - I noticed many grammatical errors, and the examples were VERY, VERY short. I'll give you five days to edit it, and if you don't by that time, you will be declined.
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeath1255 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:14 pm

So i just make the examples longer?

MrDeath1255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:16 pm

He means by fixing Grammatical errors, I see some also. I won't help you on were to find them, but just review your application and check it over and over, and yes, make the examples longer too, that would help it.
Oryx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeath1255 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Okay then Well i mean i did try too make them as long as i could but i really can't think much for them anymore but i'll try..

MrDeath1255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeath1255 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Okay fixed grammar issue's now i just need to make it longer...or is it okay that way if not i'll make the Vort example and the PvC one more longer because i think i can come up with some more since it seems too be lacking some

MrDeath1255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:06 am

Still quite a few grammar errors, and it's quite short...
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeath1255 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Okay i made them longer.

MrDeath1255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac~ on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:35 pm

+Support, know him as a good rper Smile
Isaac~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:35 pm

+Support good app, Great Rper

Pianotugboat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:49 am

+Support, saw him on the rebellion character he has, perfect. I know that he has good role-play.
Oryx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:35 am

ACCEPTED - You've edited your app nicely, though, I still see some grammatical errors. Also, you scored three +Supports, and I've seen you RP in-game. Your whitelist awaits you in-game.
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down