Go down

JoeyCorpCEO's MPF Application

Post by JoeyCorpCEO on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:42 am

Steam Name: JoeyCorpCEO
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31092053
Steam URL: (UNABLE TO POST)
HL2RP Server Playtime:
 Not too long, but I've played HL2RP as a whole since 2010
I agree not to ask admins to check my application.
I agree to these terms 
Do you have any experience role-playing as an "Civil Protection Officer"?
Yes, I do. A lot, actually. I've (trying my hardest to remember) been a MPF on atleast 15 other servers, and each of those I made it to atleast 01.

Regarding Your Character And The MPF
Give an example between your loyalist and an MPF Unit:
**A loyalist approaches the unit as he patrols, confronting him.
**The officer observes the loyalist carefully as she approaches, being cautious.
The Loyalist says: Officer! Theres a group of citizens fighting over contraband, come this way quickly!
**This obviously gets the officers attention, as he follows the loyalist
**They arrive at the scene, where 4 citizens are fighting over a 9mm pistol
** The officer tells the loyalist to back away, as she can handle it
The loyalist responds: Y- yes sir.
**The officer walks into the center of the fight, and plants his foot on the pistol; as she does this he radios for assistance.
I: Citizens. Get on the wall. Now.
**Just as the officer finishes his sentence, his backup arrives, ready to detain.
**The citizens are then arrested for socioside and major contraband.
**The officer then asks the Loyalist to apply, giving her LP for assisting.

Give an example between your MPF, and a group of heavily armed rebels:
**As the unit patrols, a man waves for him to come. Taking time to think, the unit decides to come over and check it out
**As the unit comes over, he is ambushed by 4 men with MP7s and 9MMs
**The unit quickly dives into cover, just as the men open fire.
**However, the unit realizes his leg was shot, clenching it in pain
I yells: Officer 11-99, in need of assistance!
**The officer repeats this into the radio, right before being knocked unconciouss by a rebel
**The officer reawakens in the sewers, without his radio, pistol or any ammo for it. He clearly notices he has been mugged.
**The officer leaves the sewers to give a dreaded report to his peers about what happened.

Give an example between an MPF unit and a free vortigaunt:
**The officer, whilst chasing a Anti-Citizen into the slums, gets lost and makes a wrong turn. As he wanders the pathways, he finds a lone vortigaunt standing in a bar. 
**The officer approaches the vortigaunt, careful not to alert him. However, he steps on a stick; snapping it and the vortigaunt turns
Vort: Ah, we have an unwanted visitor amongst us.
**The officer replies by saying:
I: Citizen. Get on the wall.
**The Vortigaunt observes the MPF carefully; the officer notices a slight green hur surrounding his body
**The officer finally realizes what it means, yelling, "SHIT!"
**The Vortigaunt blasts a powerful, green charge of energy at the officer, blasting him aside with force.
**The officer replies by pulling our his pistol, quickly aiming it at the vortigaunt
**Yet again, they both stare down each other; waiting for someone to make a move
**In the eery silence, the officer slowly steps forwards, the vortigaunt stepping backwards in harmony
**Suddenly, the officer is struck by a powerful blast in his back; he falls over in agonizing pain.
**In the moment, he notices 2 more vortigaunts advancing, standing by his friend and beginning to chant in Vortigaunt Speak.
**The officer attempts to crawl out the door, still facing the Vortigaunts. Suddenly, one speaks
Vort: We promise to spare you, human. But you must leave, and never return. We will not accept your treachery.
**The officer, weak and injured, has no choice but to accept. He crawls out the door, soon found by another MPF unit who rushes him off to medical care.
**Remaining true to his word, the officer never returns, but does considered it after recovery.

Give an example between your MPF and a higher ranked unit:
**The unit steps out of the firing range, opening the double doors. As he does, he is face to face with the Sectorial.
**The Unit quickly snaps a salute to the sectorial, bringing it down when the sectorial requests.
I: How are you today, sir?
**The sectorial responds with nothing but a nod. The sectorial is now examining the unit, checking his uniform, his armband, his mask.
**The unit waits patiently while the SeC examines him.
**Suddenly, the Sectorial speaks.
SeC: Unit. Where is your Division armband?
**The unit quickly looks at his arm, noticing it is missing.
**Knowing the SeC won't tolerate lies, he responds.
I: I appear to have lost it. I'm sorry sir. I will search for it right away.
**Turning around, the unit immediatly spots the armband laying on the ground in front of the stairs.
**The SeC slightly chuckles at the unit's sheer stupidity.
I: Ah, there it is. I'll put it back on right away, sir.
**The unit picks up the Vamp armband, slipping it back on. As he turns around, he notices the SeC is already gone, walking down the hall.
**The unit lets out a sigh of relief, and walks out as well.

Your character's backstory: 
Nicole Hurtz was born on February 2, 1990, in the city of Manhattan, New York. As an only child, she often strayed into trouble, causing craziness whenever she could. Her acting up often caused issues in the family, shaking their foundation thin. But when her parents died in the 2001 bombing of the world trade center, she was heart broken. At the age of 11, Nicole was sent to an orphanage, and in the same year, was adopted. As she went through her teenage years, Nicole started to reveal her talent with engineering and mechanics, showing her true potential as an adult. However, her dreams were shattered when the 7 hour war started. After watching all of her loved ones die, Nicole was ready to accept her death. But instead, the Combine ceased fire and began to group up the survivors of the human race. Nicole was forcefully transported to City 11, where she stayed for a year. She started to get used to the new lifestyle. Although she'd never admit it, she somewhat looked up to the Combine and what they stood for. Her time in City 11 was short lived, though. When an attempted rebellion had failed, the Combine in the area were going to stage a mass-scale detainment of the population. However, with her loyalty and respect for the combine, Nicole was one of the lucky citizens that was instead transferred to another locale. Nicole arrived in City 18, where she presides now, abiding by the laws and building her way towards being admitted into the CCA.  

In Character Information
What is your name?
Nicole Hurtz

Why do you want to become a part of the CCA?
I wish to serve City 18, and I believe that being MPF is the way to go. I've watched the CCA operate, and now I want to be one with them and protect the citizens of the city.

How would you be an asset to the union?
My skills with medicine and medical expertise could prove useful to the Union. I am also loyal and respectful to my peers.

Where do you wish to take your CCA career?
I wish to serve my purpose, and stay in with it until the end.

What is your age? 
(IC) 29
(IRL) 17

Last edited by JoeyCorpCEO on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
JoeyCorpCEO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JoeyCorpCEO's MPF Application

Post by Gerby! on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:49 am

PENDING - The same reasons I said on your vort app. You have 5 days to edit before you are declined.

Edit: ACCEPTED - It took you a couple tries, but you finally got it! Great job! Your whitelist awaits you in the server.
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down