Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Death's BMD app

2 posters

Go down

King Death's BMD app Empty King Death's BMD app

Post by MrDeath1255 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:51 pm

Steam Name: King Death
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51391669
Steam URL: I can't because of the 7-day stuff
Why do you want BMD flags?: To make my role-play experience grow,And to add as much possible help too the server and too help other people with there experience grow as well,And i won't abuse my powers with BMD flags i know he couldn't like get them instant he'd have to wait and rp it. 

Backstory(List how they got black market supply line): Jack 'Wolf' Micheal (ooc: Wolf is a nick name)  He is a slave to the CP like everyone else,But he knows ways of helping them all. But first lets take a little trip too the past. Before the 7-hour war Jack was a Delivery man, He Delivered certain 'Objects' to certain 'People'. Safe to say not all his delivery's we're legal but that is another story. As he was making his final delivery for the day he heard a noise the sound of sirens and he saw cop cars zooming past along with what seemed to be the military. He thought what was going on then saw the giant ships in the air,It appeared to be an alien ship he was just wondering what it was and the next moment boom it sent a missile straight towards his van and he got sent flying and went unconscious. When he woke up it was 7 hours later and some CP had found him put him in a new suit and put him in a random city, That was a few years ago now he's older around 39,He was a citizen of city 19 doing good and  trying to stay away from the CP. He hated it here but wasn't the only one, He met a few people and started up a little resistance somewhere in the sewers, One day a Police unit was walking around the sewers Jack put on his bandanna around his face and which had a picture of a wolf on it and aimed his gun at the CP however instead of the CP reacting he didn't do anything the CP just sat near a wall and looked at the man, Soon they talked and the CP said he could help them get more weapons better weapons and they made a deal. So the CP started bringing in weapons secretly without detection and brought them into the sewers for the little resistance party, But Jack was soon to be sent to another city, Before he was sent to this city he made friends with a man who knew how to get messages across and Deliver things from a far distance (ooc: that's how he gets weapons smuggled into the city.) Soon he made it too his new city and he was ready to free it. So he found a great place in the sewers too get the weapons sent from city 19 to here and started to hide them in crates and garbage cans for when he needed them or if some lucky citizen needed it.

Okay that's his back-story i hope it was good its quiet long too and can we not deal with grammar because i think its better when OTA's have too deal with it..

Last edited by MrDeath1255 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the steam name.)

MrDeath1255

Back to top Go down

King Death's BMD app Empty Re: King Death's BMD app

Post by Xeviax Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:36 am

Accepted

Xeviax
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Death's BMD app Empty Re: King Death's BMD app

Post by MrDeath1255 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:02 am

Thanks Very Happy

MrDeath1255