Flag up. (Length was to short so I had to do this hue)

Go down

Flag up. (Length was to short so I had to do this hue)

Post by Purple Haze on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 pm

So, I am a pretty active player on the server, I'm there just as much as the next guy is. We need an MPF fix, and badly.

I understand some of you don't have the whitelist and what not, I'm talking about the people who just stay on their A-C/Rebel character in the slums 24/7, and never flag up. So far, the most active MPF are myself (NOVA.DvL) and Skittles (JUDGE.DvL) and that's not enough. We can't only have divisionals flagged up because they are commanding units, they do not patrol, they do not do basic unit duties, they command, and deal with the lower units, mostly within their division.

Keep in mind the ratio for MPF to civie should always be 1 MPF per 2 civies. Not 2 Divisionals per 12 civies.

Adding onto this, I would also recommend more people make citizen characters and actually go to rations, instead of jerking off in the slums on your A-C/Rebel. I've noticed, the last 3 times rations were out, there were more than 7 citizens on the server, and only 2 or less showed up. Don't get me wrong, doing inspections and sweeps can be fun, but 3 times in a row? And when we do the sweeps, we still find no one, because they are all hiding in the rebel base? C'mon people. At least make a normal citizen character and come out to give all factions some fun.

Purple Haze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Flag up. (Length was to short so I had to do this hue)

Post by Oryx on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Eh, don't forget about your loyal companion Apex.92877. But yes, I agree with you. If your a rebellion character you may want to do some fancy passive role-play.. Or cyber.. But you should at least limit yourself.
Oryx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Haze on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:57 pm

Indeed. I'm not saying people shouldn't be on their rebels, i'm just simply saying, tone it down with the rebel RP, make it fun for everyone, not just yourself. As I type this, I'm watching the Judge DvL patrol, and it's just sad, this shouldn't be happening. The only reason I am flagged up currently is to keep some ratio in the server. And yes, thank you Oryx for helping with the ratio.

Purple Haze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:55 pm

I'm usually badgered on by other rebels to get on my rebel, as one of the leaders. I am trying to be on my Commander as much as possible, and I'm gonna start telling anyone badgering me to shut up, and let other people have some fun. Thanks for posting this, and reminding me of the fact...
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Also, I agree with you. This is absolutely INSANE. EVERY SINGLE person on the server is a rebel. EVERY ONE. Not neccesairily in a group, but they hang out in the slums, and the sewers. It's NOT FUN for anyone. I think I'm gonna make sewers a KOS zone, the slums had been made off-limits yesterday, and we're gonna have common sewer sweeps.

I will also be adding more divisions, OTA, and MPF, to make it harder for rebels/anti-citizens.
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:21 pm

We have to make it looks as if the CCA owns the city, not some anti-citizens that roam inside the slums. Also hard points should be brought in so that citizens cant rapidly come in over and over.
Oryx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Same with Gerby, i'm badgered to get on my rebel character aswell. I'll try to get on more though and ignore my friends. :3

L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Noted i'll apply for MPF or CAA and make a citizen in advance

Pianotugboat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkah on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:19 pm

I have quite a bit to say on the matter. Firstly,

Gerby wrote:Also, I agree with you. This is absolutely INSANE. EVERY SINGLE person on the server is a rebel. EVERY ONE. Not neccesairily in a group, but they hang out in the slums, and the sewers. It's NOT FUN for anyone. I think I'm gonna make sewers a KOS zone, the slums had been made off-limits yesterday, and we're gonna have common sewer sweeps.

I will also be adding more divisions, OTA, and MPF, to make it harder for rebels/anti-citizens.

That is entirely the wrong approach to this. What you need to do is make them PK zones. Get held up in the sewers and shot? Your character is gone. The end. 

Your character get caught in a sewer-sweep? Bye. Have fun on another character.

Your 04 unit decide it'll be a good idea to go visit the bandits in the slums? Ouch, they're gone as well.

I think that'll mainly do the trick for all of the sewer incidents, for people will take their character's lives far more seriously.

Monkah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 pm

By God, Monkah! You're a genius! I'll make this possible soon! 

Thank you so much,
-Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Haze on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:52 pm

I agree with Monkah as well. That is a genius solution.

Purple Haze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by somekoolkid on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:53 pm

You are still doing it all wrong, PKing players will get you no where... Simple solution go in the SQL and wipe All the weapons and uniforms, Wipe all the BMD dealers, Wipe all resistance factions. You want a player made faction? Apply Other wise have a Legit canon resistance ran by someone. When it comes to the BMD's Private applications nothing open like they are now it causes Metagame. Also when you are a BMD dont walk around like "Oh hey I have guns to sell" cause thats is another reason why people are armed, Not to mention people ass pulling guns for their selves. SO!... Wipe em all start over. Want a gun? Find a BMD but good luck. Cant find a BMD? Out smart a unit, Its not hard. all the weapons I have aquired before we Raided a Delta Green Base (Legitly) I obtained off units that I tricked. So Key points:

Weapon wipe

BMD Wipe

Resistance Wipe

Start over resistance wise...

somekoolkid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down