Go down

King Death's MPF App

Post by MrDeath1255 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:39 pm

Out Of Character Information
Steam Name: King Death
Steam ID: Check OTA app i'm lazy
Steam URL: I don't even know if its been 7-days yet
HL2RP Server Playtime: 5-6 days
I agree not to ask admins to check my application.
Do you have any experience role-playing as an "Civil Protection Officer"? Yes i was once a Apex 03 on this other server. And i agree not to ask the admin to check my Application

Regarding Your Character And The MPF
Give an example between your loyalist and an MPF Unit:A loyalist walks up to The MPF Officer "Um s-sir i saw some rebel's walk into the resistricted area" the loyalist says as the MPF nods and gets his radio out MPF: Commander we have some citizens entering a restricted area, Requesting a sweep." he then waits for his respond as some CP go into sewers, After a few guns they bring out few dead rebels and the MPF officer gives the citizen some Loyalist points

Give an example between your MPF, and a group of heavily armed rebels: 4 CP officers soon go into the slums and start to sweep the area, Looking around for the possible anti-citizen. MPF2: "Everything looks clea-" He is cut off by a bullet going straight through his head as a rebel had come out of cover and shot him MPF3: Officer Down!" she yells as she opens fire on the rebel sending many bullets into his chest the last rebel ends up trying to run but gets shot by the MPF outside. "MPF3: Cleaned.." the walk out and carry the dead MPF's back to the loyalist and the MPF officer.

Give an example between an MPF unit and a free vortigaunt: An MPF unit was walking around as he had lost his patrol group in the sewers MPF: "Shit why did i loose them..." he said as he then came across a vortigaunt and walked up to it but was greeted with a bolt of green lightning that stopped his heart. OOC: if this one sucked well its because one MPF unit verse a Vort...not real easy Razz

Give an example between your MPF and a higher ranked unit: A Unit walks up to a DvL and salutes him DvL: at ease." The DvL says as the MPF then looks at him "Commander i don't really know what to do where should i go?" he asked before the DvL then received a radio message MPF2: Commander we have some citizens entering a restricted area, Requesting a sweep." the DvL looks at the MPF officer DvL: you go to the slums with 3 others and sweep the area"
MPF1: "Yes sir!" he says as he walks off getting more officers

OOC: if you got the three ones the they all connect into the same event except for the vort one

Your character's backstory: Year: Unknown  Location: Somewhere in new york city. Alexander Richman a young teen at the age of 13, He was an orphan or considered himself one his father still alive an all, But he hated his father and everything about him but he was a good kid he did well in school he followed all the laws and never did anything bad, A few years later he was now 24 he had a boring job working as a desk guy, He thought about becoming a police officer but never had the balls to do that, So he just stayed with his current job. Year: 2013 Location: some office in new york. It had been a while had he has got more older has he walked out he noticed that some ship had flown by and soon there was panic the buildings started to crumble and people were being attacked Alexander quickly hid under something and waited the chaos to stop. Year: 2016 Location: City 17 industrial district. Alexander walked around in his blue jumpsuit breathing in the toxic air he looked up at the nexus and thought of something he had never had a chance to help the law when he was younger so he walked up to the nexus and started to write down an application.

In Character Information
What is your name?: Alexander Richman 

Why do you want to become a part of the CCA?: So i may protect the city and make sure citizens are being civil, I am quiet trained in combat and i am able to shake off some pain from a few bullets, Besides the city needs more law and i am going to bring it in.

How would you be an asset to the union?: I have great Aim and eyesight, I'm quiet fast and able to run long distances, I'm not afraid to do any dirty work and i know how to interrogate people well enough to make them scream.

Where do you wish to take your CCA career?: To rank up and become the best of the best and to make this world clean of filth and A-C's 

What is your age?:Twenty seven.

Please Support i worked hard on it :3

MrDeath1255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: King Death's MPF App

Post by Gerby! on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:04 am

ACCEPTED - I'm on my phone, so I'll give the reasons soon.
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeath1255 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Alright also thanks i'v been a CP before and i won't let you down gerby!

MrDeath1255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down