---Nevermind---

Go down

---Nevermind---

Post by Quartz on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 pm

--- Nevermind---

Due to mere a supreme un-welcoming sense to the idea, not just on this thread yet in steam chat, just gonna scrap the idea.
The augmentations I don't want GHOST to use, or anything else from UIEA really- if you make something similar just don't word it exactly as I did.

Last edited by Quartz on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ---Nevermind---

Post by Gerby! on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Yes, as stated, I'm a +Support.
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Haze on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Having been the first person you showed this to, I'm already a +support
The rebels really do need to be thinned out, and people need to start playing civies more.

EDIT: After reading it further, and comprehending it more, I am NEUTRAL leaning on -Support due to them being way too OP. Tone it down, maybe get rid of the impenetrable (By bullets) skin and the seeing through walls, and some of the other OP stuff.

Last edited by Purple Haze on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Purple Haze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeath1255 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:36 pm

I also show support +support

MrDeath1255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald. on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:03 pm

-support
Sorry but GHOST is working on this stuff already.
Ronald.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:49 pm

+Support Ghost can be partnered with them

Pianotugboat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:51 pm

+support  We can have a legit way to remove them then OOCly removing all of their items, etc.
Oryx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by somekoolkid on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 pm

- Support We have units to take care of this, the only reason the resistance is out of control is because the divisonal leaders are sitting around with their dicks in their hands. There is no regular training on the server and units are not even trained for their division fields. Its more on the MPF side of things we already have too many divisions for our player base.....

somekoolkid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkah on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:56 pm

While it's a brilliant idea, this server has its UCA way out of control and this would only further fuck up the problem. I'll change my vote once the UCA on here is normalized, but until then...

-support

Monkah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quartz on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Purple Haze wrote:Having been the first person you showed this to, I'm already a +support
The rebels really do need to be thinned out, and people need to start playing civies more.

EDIT: After reading it further, and comprehending it more, I am NEUTRAL leaning on -Support due to them being way too OP. Tone it down, maybe get rid of the impenetrable (By bullets) skin and the seeing through walls, and some of the other OP stuff.

The epidermis molecular exoskeleton assures their skin cannot be penetrated, but that's merely external. 
i.e. a bullet to the chest would still break ribs, the bone shards will scatter about in their chest. internal bleeding, etc.
Quartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald. on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Quartz wrote:
Purple Haze wrote:Having been the first person you showed this to, I'm already a +support

The epidermis molecular exoskeleton assures their skin cannot be penetrated, but that's merely external. 
i.e. a bullet to the chest would still break ribs, the bone shards will scatter about in their chest. internal bleeding, etc.
 If you want this rebel shit to be taken care of then we'll try and see all these new augments and shit put into GHOST seeing as it's the elite division, i'll see if we can get people with CCA whitelists to be able to make new units and train them into GHOST. It just sounds like you want to be the leader of something
Ronald.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quartz on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Ronald is the Swag wrote:
Quartz wrote:

If you want this rebel shit to be taken care of then we'll try and see all these new augments and shit put into GHOST seeing as it's the elite division, i'll see if we can get people with CCA whitelists to be able to make new units and train them into GHOST. It just sounds like you want to be the leader of something

Well I didn't see that as semi-polite but if you're that persistent to continue running the division that I haven't seen make one success with rebel relevant things, then okay.
Scrapping UIEA due to everyone's soiled inference of it.
Quartz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum