CWU Owner - Position Open

Go down

CWU Owner - Position Open

Post by Gerby! on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello all! As the title states, we currently have no owner of the Civil Workers Union, and are looking for one. So, if you'd like to take the position, post a reply, with the template below...

Template:

Why Would You Like to Take This Position?:

Do You Have Any Other Experience As a CWU Worker/Owner?:

Provide A Example of A CWU Worker Tending to A Citizen:

What is Your Character's Backstory?:

How Are You Expected to Act With This Role?:

Do You Understand That Abusing This Role Will Lead to Your Demotion (Yes, or no)?:

Whoever has the most detailed, and best application will be picked for the part.

May the best RP'er win,
-Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CWU Owner - Position Open

Post by Oryx on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:12 pm

CIVIL WORKERS UNION: MANAGER APPLICATION

Why Would You Like to Take This Position?: 

I've wanted to role-play as a Civil Workers union character very much, it amuses of the power you have of the civil workers union, and what you do. Like for example, if another civil workers union worker had a problem, it would be your chance to fix that problem, and I respect that to my fullest content. There is many more reasons why I would love to have the chance to become one of the Civil Workers Union Owner, but I do not want to list them all.

Do You Have Any Other Experience As a CWU Worker/Owner?:

Indeed, on this server called, 'CG' I was one of the owners of the civil workers union district on business and financial economy on the city, after that I took place as one of the Civil Worker Union manager who would give moral boosting speeches towards all the citizens inside the city, and that is what I loved. Remembering the speeches and the large crowds of citizens was amazing events, and I would love to bring those towards this community today, and most importantly, have the best of what this community we can do all together.

Provide A Example of A CWU Worker Tending to A Citizen:

There is a civil workers union manager who is tending towards a citizen who wants to join the civil worker union, they seem to be inside his office and are both having a interview together inside his office;

CWU Manager: **Spins around on his chair, darting his vision directly towards the man who stands idle on him, he expresses with his hands as he mentions towards the citizen in a happy accent, "Take a seat, I've been waiting for this!"

Citizen: ** Smiles as he sits down on the chair, scanning his vision over the walls and floors of the office, leaning back on his chair while looking towards the manager, speaking towards him in a yet confident voice, "I'm seemingly guessing you know why I am here, sir?"

CWU Manager: ** Nods, then looking over to the citizen as he scans his eyes over on the clock right after, resting his arms on the arm rest that sets aside next to him in a slow and easy pace, speaking towards him in a calm and comfortable position, "Indeed, I've saw your application and I enjoyed, I would now ask you some questions in-return, then I will give you your needs."

Citizen: **  Nods, then leaning forwards as he looks towards the globe on his desk, then darting his vision back towards the CWU Manager who is sitting down on his chair with a smile across his face, "Indeed, and to inform you, I would love to take the position as a Civil Workers Union medical helper for the citizens, is that a place I could take?"

CWU Manager:: ** Expresses towards him with his arms wide open and a slight easy and peaceful expression while pushing his piece of paper with a pencil towards the citizen on the chair, "Of course! Now, I would like to ask you questions about your medical history. What did you do for pre-qualifications?"

Citizen: ** Leans back unto his chair, seeming if he was ready to tell a story of some-sort, he runs down his mind until he speaks out quickly towards the Manager in a more serious voice then before, "I used to work in a clinic, I enjoyed those days, my medical record of experience is well with it also."

CWU Manager: ** Smiles as he spins the globe that is on the right of him, speaking out while listening to each word the citizen is saying well, "Good, good.. Now, what brings you towards being this type of person in the Civil Workers Union?"

Citizen: ** Nods, taking the pencil and the piece of paper, writing down each word he says while looking towards the Manager at the same time, then to the paper over and over again, "My medical experience will make the citizens live in more of a healthy environment, it will make sure none of them get any sort of virus or sickness to their mind."

CWU Manager: ** Chuckles, leaning back on his chair while speaking out in a dull and emotionless voice right after, looking to the citizen while he is writing, "Good, good. Last thing I want is many sick citizens walking around. Now tell me, how will you asset the civil workers union directly, not just he citizens?"

Citizen: ** Nods, continuing to write down on his paper while he keeps his focus down towards it, continuing to dart his vision up and down to the manager then to his paper, "I'll make sure the Civil Workers Union gets the medical benefits of myself, and the medical equipment will be stored in proper areas with-in were they are supposed to be."

CWU Manager: ** Nods in complete agreement, then leaning back on the chair as he is slight happy from the words the citizen says, he takes a union card out of his pocket while smiling towards the citizens, "Good, organized, everything I would want to expect. How will you act in your position of what you are?"

Citizen: ** Takes the card as he slides it down his pocket, then speaking towards the manager before he exits the chair, "I will act mature, responsible, and have pride towards all of us."

CWU Manager: ** Puts his hands together in a ball, then nodding as he points towards the door with his single hand, then putting it to a fist as he speaks clearly towards the citizen who stands in-front of him, "You are accepted, now don't make me regret it, or you will regret it yourself."

Citizen: ** Nods, leaving the room right after while taking the Civil Workers Union Jacket that hangs off the rack in the distance, turning the knob off the door and walking right outside the door.

CWU Manager: ** Motions his arms slightly, pointing towards the citizen as he starts to speak out towards him in a quick action, keeping his voice clear and steady once the citizen opens the door to leave the room, "One more thing."

Citizen: ** Stops quickly, turning around as he looks towards the CWU Manager on the back of the room, noticing him on the chair as he speaks out back towards him in clear voice while zipping his CWU Jacket up completely, "Yes sir?"

CWU Manager: ** Nods, then spinning his globe around as he looks back towards the citizen who has the jacket on, nodding as he keeps his voice in a firm and appropriate posture of the manner, "Make sure that your giving the citizens right medication, that is all."  

Citizen: ** Nods once he zips up the jacket fully, saying "Yes sir" before closing the office door completely and exiting the room, smiling down to himself while looking down to his feet and pants, humming down the hall way while opening the door and leaving the whole building.

CWU Manager: ** Turns back to his original position, picking up the pencil while writing down the citizens position in the civil workers union out of the many, making sure it is placed in the correct place the second time. He takes the paper and puts it inside the cabinet that's on his desk, then leaning back while waiting for more citizens to ever come.

At the end, the citizen continues his role of the Civil Workers Union medical part, while the Manager continues to check on their work and make sure everything goes under control and in and in complete order of how it's supposed to be.

What is Your Character's Backstory?:

Young Years

Larry McKnight was a slight nerd child, always studying the roles of politics, the fact that his father was also a politician made him want to pretty much become like his father. Larry lived in a very Urban area, city life and cars were very common for himself when he would step outside and scan his vision across the land that he always felt was home. His father was a very supportive father, his name was 'Jason McKnight.' Larry's mother was called 'Frenda,' and at the same time, they all lived in a peaceful environment with all each other. When Larry was Five-teen, his father always wanted him to take speech classes so one day he could become one of the top-notch public speakers in the whole country, that would most likely be a dream in his case. Larry lived inside one of the Urban city's of the United Kingdom, he would call that his home all the time. Once Larry was six-teen, speech classes became very important for him, he would love to see that goal rise to the future of where he was and what he was going to be, unlike any other student he did know, his life was devoted towards politics and the knowledge of speaking. When he was eight-teen, he graduated with the honor role student, and took that on with his continuing life. 

Education

After his graduation, he took himself towards the role and student of a University that took his life towards politics and speech. Maybe he wanted to become a United Nations speaker when he was older, maybe even a promotional and public speaker to boost the morale's of thousands, even millions! For now, all he had was high hopes and a decent future. By the time he was twenty-three, he was inside a class for public speaking when his professor went up towards him, giving him a pat on the shoulder with a large smile across his face, he looked down towards Larry, speaking towards him with a large smile across his face, "You sir, will one day become a great politician, and I respect that." After that, a large explosion happened and shook the whole area to mist, it seemed as if the ground went to a earth quake quickly, screams filled the building while gun-shots happened all across the corridors and rooms of the building, people seemed to be running everywhere. Except Larry, Larry sat on his desk, watching as people with black armor stormed the room with rifles shooting to the ceiling. One of them eventually got up to him and forced Larry unto the floor. They injected some sort of drug inside Larry, everything went black instantly after that. 

Working

Larry woke up inside a room, it was hard to look around from all the people that crowded inside it. It turned out he was inside some train that was full of people with blue uniforms and arm bands that marked number which said, 'City 17.' Larry shook his head while standing up and scanning his eyes down the train and in front of himself. After he stood up, it seemed as if the trained stopped instantly, everyone walked out of the train with their suit-cases in one hand, getting inspected while forced to drop their suit-case inside some large pile that was full of them. Once Larry dropped the suit-case, he was forced to watch some sort of broad-cast that was hosted by some man called, 'Doctor Zachery Draken.' Took a while to realize that everything was going normal and calm, after the broad-cast, we went down the stairs and looked all across the city of where he was, there was large propaganda saying out loud, 'Join the civil workers union, benefit our citizens!" Larry shrugged and walked directly towards it, scanning his vision down the sign as it showed a arrow pointing towards a building that had multiple citizens waiting in line for. Larry put himself at the end of the line, and there was a man at the start of the line handing out application towards the citizens who then sat on the bench that was on his right. Once Larry was at the front of the line, he took the application while thanking the worker for giving it to him, he smiled and started to write down to it, looking towards the paper with the pencil writing down all the details. 

Leadership

It's been at least months now, Larry was accepted in towards helping the manager with items and chores, like organizing files, helping out citizens with dis-pointed needs, and making sure letters towards the administrator would be sent in a correct order. Larry loved his position, he usually talked towards the other members of the civil workers union, and helped them organize sales, medical business, and economic problems with making higher expense of lower expense to the items. Some times he was lucky, and met the administrator in person about concerns that should be taken place towards the city, and lucky enough, they were heard! Larry enjoyed the presence of the union around the area, and loved to see them as they patrolled the streets across the city. Matters started to get worse, less citizens seemed to enjoy the city and what was happening, Larry eventually took the place for a full scale speech about the union and our benefactors, it went well, everyone loved it. After months, the original manager gave up the spot, which leaded for the civil worker union officials to figure out whom the next one who will take the manager would be, they seemed to point towards Larry and a few others, this made him excited because the position would lead towards more responsibility then the one right now, and imagine what he would get paid for doing this? Fifty-token wages? He was not sure, but he was sure that  the future would be the only one who would know what his position will end up as, so it was time for Larry to get to work, no matter if he was accepted or not. Duty is what his destiny is, and he will carry that on until death.

How Are You Expected to Act With This Role?:

I'm expected to act mature, serious, and know what to do in this role. When I mean this, I mean completely understand the roles and what happens across the position, and I respect this and will not abuse this position at all.

Do You Understand That Abusing This Role Will Lead to Your Demotion (Yes, or no)?:

Indeed, I understand the full consequences that could happen after this role takes place.

Last edited by Oryx on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oryx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Holy Crap, Oryx... That's... Amazing... Though I doubt anyone will make a better one, I still must wait for other people to submit some. After two days of waiting (This Tuesday) I will choose a winner.
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianotugboat on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:38 am

Not submitting one because Oryx Deserves it please vote him up

Pianotugboat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Thank you so much, piano! I'll hope to see all of you in-game on this character one time. (Also you, Gerby, I love you all)
Oryx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Alrighty-o, well, obviously, Oryx has won! Congratulations, your character will be set up for you, if it hasn't already been, on the server.
Gerby!
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down