The Music Makers

Go down

The Music Makers

Post by Scwid on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:08 pm

A faction led by Nicolai Vershinin and Matau Reily, this rebel faction strives for citizen dominance over the Combine but does so using different methods. Our primary tactics are stealth and intelligence. We are smart about our attacks leaving notes, and drawing combine units in with radio broadcasts. The Music Makers headquarters is the Cyber Cafe (which keeps getting broken into by meta gamers), and we are collectors of fine music hording radios to be played in the base for amusement. We plan to make radio broadcasts to other rebels talking on a schedule giving them hope and advice and moving out locations with each broadcast. We use the broadcast to keep in touch with rebels outside of our city and often have inside information on restricted topics.

We are the Music Makers, we are the healers of humanity

Scwid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Music Makers

Post by FriarFin on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:21 pm

The Main reason for lack of Progress is, sadly, Metagamers, breaking into the arcade and nabbing our stuff.  However, We are ever-hopeful for a bright and meta-free future.
This Post, and others, may be expanded upon and re-written.

FriarFin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scwid on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Both of our radio's along with everything else we had were stolen by meta gamers... we need a map reset. Does anyone know a way to permanently own doors? Every time I leave the server the doors become own-able to the Cyber Cafe and people come in and buy them and steal shit.
Scwid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Haze on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 am

Your stuff is probably getting destroyed, Lita leaked the info on how to get into the Cyber Cafe to the MPF long ago. I'm pretty sure it isn't meta'ing lolwebuls.

Even so, I know of a few characters that aren't in your group and have IC knowledge of the Cafe anyways.

Purple Haze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scwid on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Purple Haze wrote:Your stuff is probably getting destroyed, Lita leaked the info on how to get into the Cyber Cafe to the MPF long ago. I'm pretty sure it isn't meta'ing lolwebuls.

Even so, I know of a few characters that aren't in your group and have IC knowledge of the Cafe anyways.

I in character changed the code to the cafe and put on the doors that they were locked with a new combination because I knew lita gave away the location...
Scwid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Haze on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:16 pm

There was/is no code, there isn't even a keypad or anything similar to a set of buttons... For the sake of meta I won't actually say how you get in.

My point being, you can't just magically say there is an IC keypad where there isn't.

Also, wouldn't that be meta? Knowing Lita gave that info up? Only the MPF and a select amount of people know exactly what she gave up, and unless you have an IC source in the MPF, I know OOCly and ICly who those characters are.

Purple Haze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down