Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Haze's Administration Application

4 posters

Go down

Purple Haze's Administration Application Empty Purple Haze's Administration Application

Post by Purple Haze Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Name: [SN-HA] ShadyNasty
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:49460844
Server: Overule City 17 Server
Benefits of adding you:
I'm a long time administrator in another community, I know all of the commands for administration, as well as, I know the HL2 canon VERY well.

I've owned a hl2rp server before, which never got off the ground, but I learned A LOT in the time that I owned it.

I know proper administrative etiquette, as well as, I have no issue teaching new people how to play, rather than just kicking them from the game.

I am also an extremely active person on the server, being there literally every day for 5+ hours when people are on, not saying admins aren't now, but I feel as if we need more active admins like myself.

Being a Commander, administrative powers would also come in handy, in-case of name changing when doing promotions.

I can assure you I would never abuse this power, and Gerby you've seen me in SN, I would take this just as seriously, as I do there. I would only use the powers in the appropriate times.

I have teamspeak, but as of right now I cannot talk in it. I have ordered a microphone and it should be here within the week though.

Purple Haze

Back to top Go down

Purple Haze's Administration Application Empty Re: Purple Haze's Administration Application

Post by Gerby! Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:15 pm

ACCEPTED - Great app, and I know you very well. I also appreciate the fact you understand all the commands, and wouldn't need any babysitting in terms of learning them. Because I know you so well, and I trust you so much, I'll be giving you... Wait for it... SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR... Because I can trust you with it, and we're missing one.
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Purple Haze's Administration Application Empty Re: Purple Haze's Administration Application

Post by Isaac~ Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Wait, are these back up?
Isaac~
Isaac~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:40 pm

They were for a moment, but apps literally just flooded in right when I opened them again, so.. They're closed again.

(LOL)
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeath1255 Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:10 pm

aahh damn it

MrDeath1255

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down