Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronald's Administrator Application

2 posters

Go down

Ronald's Administrator Application  Empty Ronald's Administrator Application

Post by Ronald. Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Name: [DG] Ronald
Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:42494393
Server: Dissent Gaming, but I play on a couple others
Benefits of adding you: Well even though I like to keep things brief i’ll list a couple reasons here why I would make a good addition to the admin team.

1. I’ve had plenty of past experience on other servers, crossing different game modes and even games. Although I haven’t had the chance to administrate a HL2RP server yet I have administrated on other game modes such as Trouble in Terrorist Town, Sled build, Death Run and Dark RP. I have also been an admin on a few Minecraft servers, being operator on two of them

2. I have and will be very active on the server ever since I joined mainly because of the large player base that it has already seemed to pick up and the friendliness of the players on the server also. Another advantage is I will be more active in the coming few weeks as its school holidays over here in Australia and I’ll be able to easily get on when the player count is at its peak. I’d be happy to join the server when there aren’t too many people on to get the population growing.

3. I have a vast knowledge of the many HL2RP rules and commands from research, game play and experience and such. I have experience and knowledge of how to role-play as the many different white lists and creatures there are in the game mode. I am always willing to help out with the new players who need to be taught in how to role-play and I am ready to deal with the players who choose to minge and annoy other players on purpose
4. I own Skype and Teamspeak if I am needed on any of these for admin discussions and just general chatting and what not. I also own a mic that is actually half decent (thank god). Although I am fourteen I’m not a squeaker (yay puberty) and promise my voice won’t annoy you Smile

5. I will probably be active most of the time when I’m not on the server also so I am easily able to be accessed while I’m not playing if I am needed for an event on the server or if I’m needed to sort out minges or name changes if there’s no other admins on at the time

6. Even though I started playing serious Clockwork RP towards the start of the year my skills at it have grown extremely well, I am detailed with my /me’s and /it’s as some may have seen already if they’ve RP’d with me. I know how to do other RP such as FearRP, PassiveRP and a couple other kind of role-plays (hue).

7. This admin rank will help me out a lot with things such as name changing for when I am on my Ghost DvL character so I am able to promote them without having to nag admins to do it or have to nag them to come on the server to do it. I will also be able to change other players names when they need it (If they have a good reason of course) and I’ll be able to change new players names if they don’t have it set to a proper role-playing name

Well, there are my reasons why you should allow me to join your admin team. Hopefully this gets accepted, see you on the server Wink

Last edited by Ronald is the Swag on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Ronald.
Ronald.

Back to top Go down

Ronald's Administrator Application  Empty Re: Ronald's Administrator Application

Post by Gerby! Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:03 pm

DENIED - If you hadn't noticed, the applications are closed...
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ronald's Administrator Application  Empty Re: Ronald's Administrator Application

Post by Ronald. Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Oh, I thought someone said they were open again :\
Ronald.
Ronald.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:24 am

PENDING - I reviewed it once more, as apps are now open, and I decided that if you made it a little longer, or expanded on the template in any way, you'd basically be accepted.

Thanks,
-Gerby!
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:55 am

ACCEPTED - Thanks for adding some more.
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down