Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BMD dealer nominies

+2
Gerby!
L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger
6 posters

Go down

Shady or SKK?

BMD dealer nominies I_vote_lcap40%BMD dealer nominies I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
BMD dealer nominies I_vote_lcap60%BMD dealer nominies I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 10

BMD dealer nominies Empty BMD dealer nominies

Post by L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:12 pm

We have decided to follow in SKK's footsteps (Post) and do a clean sweep of the rebellion, meaning a clean slate. We have decided to allow 1 Black Market dealer that will be chosen among extremely good RP'ers. The nominees are Shady and SKK. They do not outrank each other in experience and each are on the exact level of badassery. I will put up a poll and the decision shall be made by the populace.

May the best man win,

-L!ghtn!ng_Tr!gger

Last edited by L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger

Back to top Go down

BMD dealer nominies Empty Re: BMD dealer nominies

Post by Gerby! Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Yes. Shit is getting absolutely out of control. While the server is down, we've decided to resolve this. From now on, there will be /one/ Resistance, led by either me, SKK, Shady, or Lightning. Also, all will be wiped, as stated above. This doesn't mean all anti-citizen are going to be obliterated. Anti-citizens are still allowed, though the Resistance (Led by me, SKK, Shady, or Lightning) /will/ be /very/ hard to join, and all weapons will be /hard/ to get. Ammo will only be spawned because of S2M.

Also, this Resistance is going to be realistic. No one is going to run out going "PEW PEW DED. I KILL CP. I TAKE ARMOUR. I AM OP."

Slums are still illegal to be in, and sewers. Also, they are still both PK zones.

Thank you,
-Gerby!
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by somekoolkid Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:23 pm

I still dont like the PK Zone idea because Its kind of hard for resistance to hide in the plaza cause there will always be that Dick CP whats like LOL YOU CANT ICLY HIDE STUFF! And I dont trust passworded containers cause as Gerby and Trigger found out you can break into them. I say make it a TK zone of 1 day. And have the 3 strikes policy. If you are stupid enough to get in trouble 3 times well GG Fgt L2P and get out of my resistance or who ever's resistance.

somekoolkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:24 pm

I like that idea, SKK. So, we'll go with that!
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Almost forgot, There will be a 1-day vote on this nominee section. Tommorow is when the votes will be tallied and and the winner will be chosen.

L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger

Back to top Go down

Post by therapist Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:34 pm

what the fuck

therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkah Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:36 pm

therapist wrote:what the fuck

Monkah

Back to top Go down

Post by therapist Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:37 pm

no seriously
what the FUCK

therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by therapist Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:39 pm

WHAT THE FUCK

SCREW YOU.

Last edited by therapist on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FUCK WHAT IN THE FUCK YOU)

therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Woah, I have a Black-Market dealer character, and with my weaponry I make the prices VERY high (To prevent many people with certain weaponry to come out of hand.) I'm slightly against the idea of having one black-market with a poof away of the others. Yes, it will be a good and clean sweep of the members, but unexpected. Imagine all the complains that will happen to people who do have Black-Market dealers, for example I. I've spent my time on applying for that position, and I do not under no circumstances want to be rejected from something that I did my own purpose to become. And I love the role-play of what it is, yesterday I had a ton of passive-role play with engineering and fixing weaponry that was handed in towards me, and I loved it! We should at least do some kind of role-play test on each character, instead of rejecting them and removing their flags without reasoning. I'm not going to vote for anyone, because its not right for someone to say to another, "Your role-play is terrible! These two are better and will be voted towards themselves, say good-bye to your flags!" I do not want to see this. Sure, this can be taken for your own good, but at the end, citizens still wont go in the plaza, people will still be armed, and the rebellion numbers will be the same. This is my opinion on this decision, and I do not think it will be a good idea for other players. 

Note: I do not want to see any criticism towards my idea, it's just my full opinion and statement on what could happen. Also, don't point out in anyway towards me that is full offence, I dislike flaming (Unless it's constructive criticism).
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Post by somekoolkid Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Its a temporary thing. Me and shady will run it for now then we will open an application when EVERYTHING is calmed down because everything is a mess right now due to the ammount Rebels and weapons once everything is more regulated we will restore trust to everyone else. We will consider Previous dealers who apply first. But we want everything to get back to HL2 not Gang war's...

somekoolkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 pm

We can fix that clearly, but for the sake of role-play, maybe we can remove this ICly? Like, so there wont be complaints OOCly about their items, etc.
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Post by somekoolkid Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Theres going to be a full weapon and flag wipe. Its sad that I found 2 BMD dealers in my first 2 days and they trusted me enough to offer up selling weapons....

somekoolkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:03 pm

It's still odd how there can be this giant Out-Of-Character weapon sweep that can take place anywhere. This should be more of a eventful activity then a harsh one. Unless we put up hard points and strict violations in the area, nothing is going to change but complaints and non-satisfied people.
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Post by somekoolkid Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:05 pm

And This is why Shady got Promoted to CmD So enforce that shit...

somekoolkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:07 pm

So that means that weapon sweeps can be taken In-Character, with strict amputations that can lead to less rebellion members, sounds like a better idea then taking everyone's weaponry away. But yes, weaponry is a problem, so why not take in in-character, speaking that it is in-character.

Also, why only Shady and SKK? There is many other good people with Vv flags out there, how about speak to them also? And no, I'm not just talking about myself, I'm talking to all people who worked hard on getting the flags.

Last edited by Oryx on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More.)
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Post by somekoolkid Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Because the "Other members" Are the reason there are an ass ton of weapons. The admin team knows we are capable with these kinds of things because I personally have had a lot of experience with Merchant and Black Market roleplay, and If Shady were to get it I could show him the ropes. me and Shady Work with Gerby and Trigger in another community that's under development at the moment that's why we were nominated by them.

somekoolkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:27 pm

So why not moderate those people? I mean, check the ones who are doing right and the ones who are doing wrong. Sure, I understand you were all nominated by him, but does my work for my application go away after the hours of planning? Myself I have tons of experiences as a trader and merchant, not just in HL2RP but plenty of canons. Sure, another community in development, meaning you can trust each other more, right? But what do I get in return of the favor at the end of this all. I know my opinion is weak speaking that yours has plenty more people against my idea in a whole. Those "Other members" like I said before, should be moderated, not removed. And don't pick people out saying, "They are the reason why there are an ass ton of weapons". Maybe some of them were honest and didn't ass-pull weapons. Heck, even myself I didn't, I passive role-played all my experience towards it. But at the end I've lost, lost all of the development I could have had. That does not matter, right? As long as the community grows itself, everything is good. This is all I can say for myself.
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Post by somekoolkid Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Whats your BMD Char?

somekoolkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Mortui.
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Post by somekoolkid Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:33 pm

I have yet to see your BMD Roleplay so I cannot say much at the moment.

somekoolkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Indeed, I'm going on right now since I had a head-ache for the past hour, might OD on Advil.
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Post by L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Right. The time is up and SKK has won. Gratz. Very Happy

L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger

Back to top Go down

Post by L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Listen I understand a lot of people are pissed. We will start doing IC apps for BMD once we get everything set up. It will test your RP skills and be much harder. And why is everybody pissed? If your a good RP'er you'll easily earn it back...

L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down