Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pianotugboat's BMD flags

2 posters

Go down

Pianotugboat's BMD flags Empty Pianotugboat's BMD flags

Post by Pianotugboat Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:57 am

Steam Name:Pianotugboat
Steam ID:Steam_0:0:22198290
Steam URL: (Not available, new member)
Why do you want BMD flags?:I would Like BMD flags so I may create a relative supply line to resistance members and lower class citizens looking for such items

Backstory(List how they got black market supply line):Lita Dumas, A former loyalist was recently charged for attempted UPA, she fled to the well known resistance leader when he was in her grasp and requested to join, she was accepted after surviving 7 hours alone in the slums w/o getting caught, with he connections to the union she is still able to smuggle items out of her old job at the CWU, and manages to find contacts that have a similar affection towards the Universal Union. Rising from the resistance known as Delta Green she acquired friends in high places, also known as a trader named Sparrow, After dealing on many occasions she eventually thought about travelling the outlands with him to retrieve supplies due to his old age, and assisting him may bring in more supplies, and possibly cheaper too

Last edited by Pianotugboat on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pianotugboat

Back to top Go down

Pianotugboat's BMD flags Empty Re: Pianotugboat's BMD flags

Post by Gerby! Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Very, VERY short... With such an easy template, please try to make it longer. I won't come up with a verdict until done so. PM me on the forums, or via Steam when you have made it longer.

Thanks,
-Gerby!
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Alright... I'm gonna ACCEPT it. Just because I've seen you role-play in-game, and I hadn't before... Congrats. Ask for your vV flags from a SA.
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum