Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oryx's administration application

2 posters

Go down

Oryx's administration application Empty Oryx's administration application

Post by Oryx Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:08 am

Name: Osama Bin Oryx
Steam_ID:
Server: Half-life two Role-play

Benefits of adding you: I've seen this server enough, and I know what I can do to enjoy to make it towards a better and free of worry community. I've heard of people dis-liking the amount of people who do not know how to role-play, and I would enjoy to fix that by teaching every single one of them. Also, I will check if no-one is meta-gaming and make sure all the requests are fulfilled as I continue my goal throughout the staff team. I'm liking the server as it is right now, and I'm sure I will not upset anyone including the managers in this community. Do I have any past experiences in-side a staff team, yes! I've staffed many community's, and I know what to do towards each and every single thing that I need to do. Understanding that this is a serious position, and you have to be trusted perfectly in-order to take it, I feel as if I'm ready for this kind of duty inside the staff team. I've have shown my skill so far throughout the community, I'm hoping that I could show my skills towards more of the community, may even gain more skills as I'm part of the staff team and making sure the server is running towards what I can think 'Best-Standers' is. (I'll also do this in point form, it seem Ronald did it, and it seems pretty nice.)

1. Skills. I've had many skills towards administration, throughout even being one of the owners of a community after the seven months of service I did towards it, and that's how much loyalty I'l hoping to strive towards over-rule. Administration on what kind of server? Well, I've never actually administrated on servers like dark-rp, Trouble in Terrorist Town, I've always showed my respect towards Serious Role-play servers that being, almost two years of FalloutRP administration towards that, and almost ten months of experience of  half-life two role-play administration.

2. Respect. I've never flamed, never complained, never even want to insult someone else because of any reason, why? It's because I understand what it might be like if they've ever been flamed against someone else, and if I'm part of the staff, that would not barely look good towards the server. If this happens against someone else in a very in-deep serious occasion, I will take quick action towards the situation that is going on.

3. Activity. As you should know, I've been very active on the server, which I know is prime towards being part of the staff since if none is on, that could lead to various situations including; glitches; exploits; and ways to benefit of another character with another. My activity will be very high throughout the server, and I shall keep it that way even if I get the staff position. (If I'm going in-active at anytime, I shall alert it towards a owner.)

4. Role-play. Role-play doesn't seem to matter on the staff position a-lot, but it seems as if mine is very high to standers. I've been serious role-playing ever since 2008, and that's what makes me feel specialized in what I do towards this community, role-play. My experience, like I said in my past application, 'I will take this experience down towards what I do in the community', I've still been keeping that promise since day one.

5. Ranks. May I have not ever became any fancy ranks in the Combine Civil Authority yet, but I am part of the Civil Workers Union Management, and it will boost my actually management over the civil workers union better, so I could do what I need to it, maybe even run applications towards the Civil Workers Union one day.

That's almost all the reasons why, but there is more to come towards the future. My promise for this spot, is that I'll make a nice community towards the beginning of my staff position, to the end. These are just some of the reasons, but there is more to come as I await for the future of my position, if I get one or not. But all I know, is that if I fail at this position, I'll already know what community I'll stay in, and that community is Over-rule.
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Oryx's administration application Empty Re: Oryx's administration application

Post by Gerby! Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:16 am

ACCEPTED - I... Love you, man. I've seen you RP, and you're absolutely amazing, and so was this app. Your status awaits you as... ADMINISTRATOR!

*Cheering*
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down