Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koldisk application

2 posters

Go down

Koldisk application  Empty Koldisk application

Post by Koldisk Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Steam Name: [ZND] Koldisk DJ Wolf
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14737917
Steam URL: (Will post in seven days)
HL2RP Server Playtime: In this server for about a few hours and enjoying it, all in all four years.
I agree not to ask admins to check my application.
Do you have any experience role-playing as an "Civil Protection Officer"?

Yes, in previous years I was a DvL of Helix, Sword, and Ghost. I also had experience as a OTA and EpU.

Regarding Your Character And The MPF
Give an example between your loyalist and an MPF Unit:

Loyalist are basically conformists. They listen to the MPF's orders when they are instructed to report.
They also sometimes receive special treatment. They have a request device and are usually not bothered by MPF units.

Give an example between your MPF, and a group of heavily armed rebels:

First is to radio for backup and report what's happening, then return fire in "S2M".
Never chase after them alone without OTA or more MPF backup.

Give an example between an MPF unit and a free vortigaunt:

They are enemies and are treated like the ones back at the home world. They are either killed or enslaved again.
Although if he is free you request back up and hopefully an OTA.

Give an example between your MPF and a higher ranked unit:

MPF 05 listen to 01 but all MPF report to the DvL and EpU. Each unit is to follow the order without question.
You do as your told, no matter what. If they see you as "Unfit" They will amputate so the rule is "Follow the orders to the letter"

Your character's backstory:

After several years under Combine control I have noticed many benefits of their arrival. For one we don't starve anymore even though the rations are meager, plus under there control we don't have crime.
But those people who do commit are dealt harshly with in my thoughts is the best dang thing to happen to earth. As I moved to city to city I felt comfortable more and more, the work was excessive yes but our lives have never been safer.
After my last transfer from city 10 after a failed resistance group attacked the Combines Rmc, they sent all the citizens away for precaution I was lucky enough to go to city 17.
As I moved through the checkpoints I was a bit more surprised at the MPF units, they were a-bit nicer in this city less Gunn hoe and threating and I had started speaking with one he explained so much to me and I thank that unit.
As I lived in city 17 for a few months I noticed that the apartments were cleaner and a-bit better I found this city amazing I thought that this is were I shall live the rest of my days.
One day as I was walking past the CmDs RU system I overheard a incoming MPF recruiting session being held, I took this opportunity to try and enlist I have sent in my application clean of any verdicts and problems with MPF units and wait for the results.

In Character Information
What is your name?

Viktor Bogdan

Why do you want to become a part of the CCA?

I wish to protect the citizens form anti-citizens and keep peace and order.

How would you be an asset to the union?

My skills with my weapon and judgment are excellent, and I will follow orders no matter what.

Where do you wish to take your CCA career?

I wish to assert myself to a position that will benefit me and mankind.

What is your age?

25 IC , 17 In RL

Koldisk

Back to top Go down

Koldisk application  Empty Re: Koldisk application

Post by Gerby! Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:06 pm

PENDING - I believe you misunderstood what the "Examples." meant. It means to use the server format of /me's, /it's, and people speaking to make a little story. You have 5 days to edit this, before I decline the app, and lock the thread.
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down