Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oryx's BMD application.

4 posters

Go down

Oryx's BMD application. Empty Oryx's BMD application.

Post by Oryx Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Steam Name: Division Osama Oryx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43552410
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047370548
Why do you want BMD flags?: I've felt as if I want to have more and unique types of role-play for myself. I'm on my unit and I've been thinking of having another type of role-play instead of being a unit most of the time. It's just to my interest that this kind of certain role-play can catch my eye, I remember being a trader and dealer in such role-play such as FalloutRP and StalkerRP, and those both were great passive role-play experiences that I enjoy to the max of my opinion. Maybe I will have more fun times with the underground groups of this server, speaking that I've never had a experience with them besides having those individuals at the end of my weapon.

Backstory(List how they got black market supply line): 

The start

Zarak Dulius was born inside Kiev, Ukrain. His childhood consisted of constant beating and his life going to complete utter hell on his way. Maybe he thought that good fortune would go through himself in the future. His parents divorced when Zarak was around six, his maturity level at six at least was the same as someone when they were four-teen. His father was abusive and forced him to work inside cellar that went down into the garage for multiple days, all he had for food was potato rations and drips of water everyday. Without having a education, he usually schooled himself ever since he was four, it was hard speaking that the only language he was able to speak well was Latin, but after the period of years, he eventually got himself towards English in professional way. After he was six-teen, he was always planning on killing his father, taking his money and running away. On the winter of 1986 he picked up the 357. S/W pistol that hanged off the wall, aiming it towards his fathers head as he was on the chair that pointed towards the fire place, Zarak was nearly forced to fire, but he stopped his self once he looked back to the door, rushing towards it and busting the door open. His father searched for his 357. and was easily unable to find it. Once Zarak was able to leave, he stole his fathers broken down truck, ignited it and left towards the small town miles away from Moscow called, 'Kaluga' before he ran out of gas. After the period of time, he saw the news papers about these 'storms' that was raging across the world, Zarak chuckled and rushed towards the abandoned farm house as he set his back on the wooden bed frame on the ground, closing his eyes and quickly falling asleep.

Long Journey

Multiple shots happened outside, it seemed from the town in the distance as Zarak rushed himself off the bed, looking outside as he saw Russian military running their weaponry off some unknown men in the distance, Zarak quickly took his Three-Fifty-Seven off the wall, then rushing out of the farm house as he goes into the forest. There was a loud audible voice that happened in the distance, yelling out, "Take him down" as four men charge towards him with unknown weaponry with odd white and blue rounds flying around, eventually one of the bullets hit him on the leg, burning through his skin as he fell to the ground hard. Multiple soldiers surrounded him while aiming their rifles down to his head, saying to the other unit, "Pacify" before they slam the rifle to the temple of Zaraks head. After that the whole-world went dark, he quickly woke up inside a train station, looking around the area as he notices multiple men and women, he feels as if he went to some other dimension with them all wearing the same clothing and all looking the same with the appeal, Zarak shook his head in denial to all the people around, a African American across from his seat makes a slight 'Hiss' noise as he notify's Zarak to come closer. It seemed as the mans name was 'Miller,' he started to speak towards Zarak in a odd fashion with a large confused look over his face, "Your not like the other one of these brain washes zombies, are you?" Zarak shook his head, then looking to the man as he speaks out quickly, "No, I was nearly killed.. I don't know, a week ago?" It seems as if the man chuckles, shaking his head as he speaks towards him a audible tone, "Say hello to the universal union, I hope you enjoy your stay." Zarak shook his head in denial again, then looking back to the man as he speaks out in another confused tone, "What the hell is the Universal Union?" the man shakes his head, pointing towards the door in a quickly haste, then speaking to him as he says, "You'll figure out, once you get off the train come with me, I'll show you something since you don't seem so brain washed." Zarak shrugged, looking around the room as he nods to the man, standing up when the train stops while heading out the door with the man.

Leadership or Dealership

The man showed him around the place, he eventually headed down the street as he showed him what the union is and their role. Miller shrugged as he leaded him down a hall, there was a door that said, 'No entry to citizens' on the side of it, Miller looked towards Zarak as he gives a quick nod to him, then speaking towards him in a low and deep voice, "I want you to follow me every step, don't fuck up or I will personally end you." Zarak gave a slight chuckle as he nodded towards him, heading down the construction sight quickly as Miller gave him a heads up, jumping into the gravel soil quickly as he takes out this rusty old Nine-Millimeter-Pistol that hanged off a show holster on the bottom, Zarak quickly noticed it as he whispers in a audible tone towards Miller, "Where the hell did you get that?" Miller nods, then pointing down the room that headed down the construction sight as he speaks back towards Zarak, "I will tell you once we head down here."  Zarak gave a slightly worried nod as he tailed behind Miller. Miller gave a sign to hold as he entered the sewers area, then giving him the sign to move on as he pointed to the distance, he said towards Zarak in a more loud audible voice, "Welcome to my little personal storage area." Miller rushed down the slightly steep area of the sewers, going into a room which had a couple citizens armed with pistols and a small shop that was made out of wood next to them. Zarak scanned his eyes across the room, looking towards the people as Miller pointed to the distance with the multiple shipments of weaponry that was stored on top of each other. Miller quickly says to Zarak while holding unto his pistol, "Welcome to our little home, or people call us a 'Black market." Zarak smiles, seemingly to enjoy the peaceful aura in the area, he nods then extending his arm for a hand-shake as he keeps himself in a steady position, Miller gives Zarak a fast hand-shake as he speaks towards him in a quick pace, "You will be working on selling and making sure the supply runs good, got that?" Zarak nodded, then stepping behind the counter, while placing his hands on it with a smirk across his face, Miller then speaks to Zarak in a slight sad tone, "We'll.. I'm going to head back on the train, heading back towards the urban district of City Seventeen, keep it steady boy, I'll be back!" Zarak nodded, he then says towards Miller before he leaves with a thumbs up on him, "I'll see you soon buddy, thanks for this." Miller nodded, then heading back off the area as  he puts his hands in his pockets. From this day now on, Zarak is officaly selling and offering weaponry to the anti-citizens or he would love to call, 'Patriots' of the city, not knowing of what his future can lead up towards.

Last edited by Oryx on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Oryx's BMD application. Empty Re: Oryx's BMD application.

Post by Oryx Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Adding URL and ID soon.
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Post by TeddyHunter Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:15 am

Pretty good app, I support this.
TeddyHunter
TeddyHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac~ Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:49 am

+Support, amazing , detailed backstory Smile
Isaac~
Isaac~

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryx Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:29 am

Going to add maybe three or four backstorys to the application, just to make it less direct then how it is right now.
Oryx
Oryx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:32 pm

ACCEPTED - Amazing backstory, and a great RP'er. You vV flags await in-game.
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down