Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerby's Administrator Application

3 posters

Go down

Gerby's Administrator Application Empty Gerby's Administrator Application

Post by Gerby! Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Name: Steam name: [SN-OP]Gεℜβϒ! In real life name: Brandon Thompson.

Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:52269753

Server: The Clockwork: HL2RP one (IP: 64.94.101.174:27035)

Benefits of adding you: The benefits of adding me, Gerby, to the administration team are many upon many, but here are few. Elaborated upon.

#1: Previous experience. I have been admins in many servers, including NwG (A HL2RP server), a few other HL2RP server, a few Minecraft servers, a few Counter Strike: Source servers, and one Trouble in Terrorist Town server.

#2: With previous experience comes knowledge. I have elaborate knowledge of the commands of HL2RP, and how to deal with un-knowledgeable/un-responsive, and/or players that aren't cooperating with the rules.

#3: I have been RPing for a year, and have lots of experience. Once again, with previous experience comes knowledge. After playing for a year, I obviously know how to play, and have began trying to elaborate on it (IE, more elaborate /me's, more characters, relationships with other characters etc.).

#4: I helped set up the server. I was one of the first players, plus a friend of 5ym5's (The owner), and I was one of the ones to help set up the server. While doing that, I demonstrated knowledge of the commands, and independence.

#5: I own a mic, and Skype/TS. It may be somewhat broken, but I own a mic, and Teamspeak 3, and Skype. With the mic, I can hear clearer, and speak, but the wiring is very fucked up. Making me sound literally five years old. If you heard it, you wouldn't believe I'm sixteen, but, I assure you, if you saw my RP, you'd know.

#6: I am very active on the server. I am indeed, VERY active on the server. Even when it's empty, I will help populate, and when it isn't, I am still joining, to RP, and to help populate.

#7: Simply put, enthusiasm. I am very enthusiastic about anything I do, and would definitely help in maintaining the server's population, and/or condition.

#8: Me and 5ym5 are friends on Steam. Me and 5ym5 are friends (On Steam). Simply put, this allows for easy contact, and communication.

I decided to elaborate on the format a little, seeing as, it was quite simple at the moment.

Have you ever been banned/kicked/warned by an operator+ on our server?: No. I have never been banned, kicked, or even warned by anyone on the server.

Would you always obey your superiors (IE Higher-level admins, owners, co-owners etc.): Of course I would! I have extreme discipline levels, and I'd never be so immature as to disrespect a higher-level admin, and/or owner/co-owner.

If a friend of yours did something wrong, how would you treat him?: The same way, as always, always, duty comes before anything else on the server. If they did not approve of this, and wanted special treatment, well, they aren't really friends if they want to risk your rank of administrator, for special treatment on a server.

If you think someone does not treat you well, what would you do?: I would attempt to work out our problems, verbally, and over Steam chat. Never argue in-game. If our problem could not be resolved via just the two of us, and/or three of us, four... I would seek help from someone else.

Thank you all so very much for reading, and I hope to see you in-game.

Thank you,
-Gerby!

Last edited by Gerby! on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gerby's Administrator Application Empty Re: Gerby's Administrator Application

Post by L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:05 pm

+support

I don't know a lot of admin apps, but I do know that from the app, i'd trust you with admin powers.

L!ghtn!ng Tr!gger

Back to top Go down

Post by 5ym5 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Accepted
5ym5
5ym5
Admin

https://ovgaming.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerby! Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:26 pm

5ym5 wrote:Accepted

Thank you! I promise you I won't disappoint you!
Gerby!
Gerby!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down